The City of Red Deer moved to a new location and a project was initiated to display on the exterior of the building a number of photographs of “Women on the Land” who worked and lived in or near this region. These images are from the period of 1915 to 1930. The digital photographs were converted into a laser friendly format and the images were engraved on 2 foot square Stainless Steel Plaques. This was an interesting project to work through and install. Tamper proof Stainless Steel Standoffs were used to attach the plaques to the wall’s brick surface.